Different firmware of the A30?!

Krabbs

Different firmware of the A30?!

Post by Krabbs » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:00 am

Hey out there. I really need your help to get my printer back to work. :cry:

I think there are two versions of the A30. A version where the ABL sensor sits in front of the hotend(y-axis offset) and a version where the sensor sits to the left of the hotend(y offset). All firmware I've tried now has the sensor along the y-axis.
For me this is unfortunately wrong even it is the stock configuration. With an Auto Level it takes the dots relative to the nozzle wrong and often doesn't print well at the edge.
When the printer was delivered everything was correct. But I have a new motherboard and can't find the right firmware.
I also don't find any source code that I can simply compile with Arduino and bottles. The source code for Eclipse seems outdated and I'm probably missing packages.
I need a tip where to get the right firmware.
And a tip for a tutorial or similar to edit the firmware myself.

In the appendix again pictures of my printer with sensor compared to the pictures from the website. You can see the different positions of the sensor.

Changing the position is not possible because otherwise no part cooling is possible.

I think I have browsed all threads and can't find my problem, which surprises me.

If unclear I could also send a video showing the wrong Auto Level process.
Attachments
IMG_20190503_144233.jpg
My version with Sensor to the left.
IMG_20190503_144233.jpg (309.6 KiB) Viewed 3938 times
IMG_20190531_111034.jpg
Not my version with sensor in front
IMG_20190531_111034.jpg (215.17 KiB) Viewed 3938 times

William
Site Admin

Re: Different firmware of the A30?!

Post by William » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 am

-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Krabbs

Re: Different firmware of the A30?!

Post by Krabbs » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:56 pm

I have this and flashing the firmware works fine. But there are just firmware for the housing with the sensor to the front. I tried all versions there.

I already found the parameters in the source code. But I am unable to compile the firmware because it seems the A30 is different to compile (no Arduino IDE project)