Latest Marlin bugfix-1.1.x branch for PI3 Pro B

William
Site Admin

Re: Latest Marlin bugfix-1.1.x branch for PI3 Pro B

Post by William » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 pm

The new firmware version is suitable for all GT2560,Please feel free to use.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

wwysocki

Post by wwysocki » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 am

William wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 pm
The new firmware version is suitable for all GT2560,Please feel free to use.
Hmm it doesn't work for me :-( Z is going down and down and down .... BTW BLTouch ping for GT2560 A++ is 11 not 32

Best
WW

JonahUK

Post by JonahUK » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi,

Admittedly I haven't read through the entire thread but how would I use this on a Pro B without the 3DTouch sensor?

TIA

vrNickNack

Post by vrNickNack » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Great work on this one, Works great on my Pro B.

JBob

Post by JBob » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 am

NiklasO3 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:03 am
Hello.

So, now as my NiklasO and NiklasO2 is deactivated because I changed mail for the two accounts again and needs manual activation (could take weeks) I now have this 3rd account. ;-)

I will create a new thread and only release stable fw's.
Since the Marlin developers have switch to release stable releases more frequent, it is now a better idea to go for the stable versions. The bugfix branch have daily changes and its hard to keep up. Much easier to just maintain the latest stable.

1.1.3 coming up in a couple of hours.
Hi Niklas

I was very excited when I saw your post. I just got my Geeetech Pro B (GT2560 Rev A+) and Geeetech 3DTouch working a couple of days ago with the (very old) official Geeetech firmware. I love the 3D touch and am interested in trying the new bilinear bed levelling feature in later Marlin versions. When I saw that you had been brave enough to modify a recent release of Marlin to work I couldn't wait to try it. I'm wondering if I've downloaded the right thing though. I've tried downloading the firmware from your original post but it didn't seem to include info required for the 3D touch. The printer works fine but the 3D touch doesn't work anymore. I've just rolled back to my reliable old modified Geeetech firmware. Did you post your version of 1.1.3 somewhere else?

I tried modifying the firmware on the front page and adding the info required but it doesn't quite work yet. I'll keep going and report back as the new Merlin firmware does look fun.

Cheers

JBob

JBob

Post by JBob » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:18 pm

JBob wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 am
NiklasO3 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:03 am
Hello.

So, now as my NiklasO and NiklasO2 is deactivated because I changed mail for the two accounts again and needs manual activation (could take weeks) I now have this 3rd account. ;-)

I will create a new thread and only release stable fw's.
Since the Marlin developers have switch to release stable releases more frequent, it is now a better idea to go for the stable versions. The bugfix branch have daily changes and its hard to keep up. Much easier to just maintain the latest stable.

1.1.3 coming up in a couple of hours.
Hi Niklas

I was very excited when I saw your post. I just got my Geeetech Pro B (GT2560 Rev A+) and Geeetech 3DTouch working a couple of days ago with the (very old) official Geeetech firmware. I love the 3D touch and am interested in trying the new bilinear bed levelling feature in later Marlin versions. When I saw that you had been brave enough to modify a recent release of Marlin to work I couldn't wait to try it. I'm wondering if I've downloaded the right thing though. I've tried downloading the firmware from your original post but it didn't seem to include info required for the 3D touch. The printer works fine but the 3D touch doesn't work anymore. I've just rolled back to my reliable old modified Geeetech firmware. Did you post your version of 1.1.3 somewhere else?

I tried modifying the firmware on the front page and adding the info required but it doesn't quite work yet. I'll keep going and report back as the new Merlin firmware does look fun.

Cheers

JBob
Please ignore the above. I have modified the firmware successfully this time. I had been modifying the Ultimaker pins with the SERVO0 setting for 2560 A+ rather than the new 2560 pins. All sorted and working. Now off to experiment some more...

BalintHUN

Post by BalintHUN » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:25 am

Guys check it out!
It can be promising for i3 Pro B users with 3DTouch.
I won't be able to test it for some weeks unfortunately...

PS: but Niklas i personally looking forward your configs of the latest Marlin 1.1.x :roll:

NiklasO

Post by NiklasO » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Started a new thread:
http://geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19897

I saw that someone else also posted 1.1.4 but I post my version anyways. ;-)

I will probably not update this thread anymore. The releases for the stable version is more frequent now compared with before.

JBob

Post by JBob » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Good one. I was going to try doing a 1.1.4 myself but I can try your 1.1.4 now instead. Thanks NicklasO!

JonahUK

Post by JonahUK » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 pm

NiklasO wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 pm
Started a new thread:
http://geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19897

I saw that someone else also posted 1.1.4 but I post my version anyways. ;-)

I will probably not update this thread anymore. The releases for the stable version is more frequent now compared with before.
Hi Niklas,

What do I need to remove/comment out in order to use your firmware on my Pro B without a probe?
Thanks.