Delta g2 firmware compiling

batman

Delta g2 firmware compiling

Post by batman » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:32 am

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having some trouble compiling my code in ardunio, I am unfamiliar with coding so I was hoping someone here could help.
The error I receive reads as follows:

qr_solve.cpp:7:18: fatal error: time.h: No such file or directory
#include <time.h>
^
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

Does anyone know what I need to do? I would appreicate the code or an example if possible.

kind regards.

Sherry

Re: Delta g2 firmware compiling

Post by Sherry » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:24 pm

hi,what's version of Arduino you use now?you can install a lower version to compile the firmware.
here is the download link: http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Download

jamest

Post by jamest » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:45 am

I am still not able to get firmware to compile same issues. tried all versions of arduino now ..... changed <time.h> to "time.h" got past that but got more errors.?????????
tried of playing around...... need a working firmware asap. now I tried on a raspberry pi too simple but same dam time.h issue ...please send a complete file with ALL need libraries files & some documentation & help..... just need to get firmware uploaded ... extruders are not working.. wired right tested ...not right no z min. as for my auto level did not get a switch that would attach to hot end for leveling. two rods are stiff & cause drag. not so happy rostock g2s mini is not up & running after all the time & effort so far.... please help me get this up soon.TX

jamest

Post by jamest » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 am

used 1.0.1 same issue so far used nearly all ver...... seriously should not be a version issue. get time.h error , can get past that with "time.h" but get more eroors... Will not compile.. Seem 1 issue that virus protection caused issues so removed it. could MS defender cause issue? but same issue on raspberry pi... time.h... so what do you think?

Mark

Post by Mark » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:26 am

According to what you said, I suggest you to try it with another windows computer whitch is pure enough ,cause I can compile it with my computer .

jamest

Post by jamest » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:35 am

so tell me why I get same error on my raspberry pi? could it be a network issues...lol. send w/all needed libraries plz . & any & all documentation if I need to make changes....

Mark

Post by Mark » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:07 am

I've sent my libraries to you ,plz check you mailbox .

moriartynz

Post by moriartynz » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Use Arduino 1.01. This has the libraries pre-installed. If using a later version then the time.h library is not part of the base distribution and has to be added
to Arduino and also added to your project as well. There may be other issues with Arduino 1.05 as well. Best to stick with 1.01 for compiling your firmware. The error you have described occurs with Arduino IDE versions greater than 1.01.

batman

Post by batman » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 am

Hi everyone!

Firstly, thank you!

John from Geeetech was able to assist me with this, it's just a matter of downloading Arduino 1.01 and picking the correct board! I sincerely hope everyone figured it out as well and thanks again for the responses and help!!