Mini G2 Firmware values

LENNS

Mini G2 Firmware values

Post by LENNS » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:00 am

I have assembled Mini G2. With firmware loaded in Arduino instructions say "Find the value you need to comlile according to your printer"
I changed com port but I do not know what other values I need. Where do I get them?

Sherry

Re: Mini G2 Firmware values

Post by Sherry » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:48 am

LENNS wrote:I have assembled Mini G2. With firmware loaded in Arduino instructions say "Find the value you need to comlile according to your printer"
I changed com port but I do not know what other values I need. Where do I get them?
hi,you need to modify those values:initial z axis height, final Z axis height,Z_PROBE_OFFSET.
more information please refer to following link.
http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/ ... xis_height

LENNS

Post by LENNS » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 pm

I am in Arduino 1.6.5 and want to compile.
Are there settings in file configuration.h that I must change before compiling?
I cannot find these settings - initial z axis height, final Z axis height,Z_PROBE_OFFSET. What part of the file are they in?
I looked at your reference and these measurements are done after firmware is loaded and I haven't compiled yet.

Sherry

Post by Sherry » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:11 pm

LENNS wrote:I am in Arduino 1.6.5 and want to compile.
Are there settings in file configuration.h that I must change before compiling?
I cannot find these settings - initial z axis height, final Z axis height,Z_PROBE_OFFSET. What part of the file are they in?
I looked at your reference and these measurements are done after firmware is loaded and I haven't compiled yet.
hi,all modifycations are in configration.h
infact,printable height(MANUAL_Z_HOME_POS 200) in the firmware is set up 200,but you printer actual height is not 200,so you need to get your printer actual height.and modified it the firmware.finally buring the modified firmware to your main board.
define MANUAL_Z_HOME_POS 200// For delta: Distance between nozzle and print surface after homing.

LENNS

Post by LENNS » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:10 am

Firmware successfully loaded and printing part but extruder not sending filament to hot end.
How do I feed filament through extruder?

Sherry

Post by Sherry » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am

hi,did the steper motor extruder run normally? at the same time ,please check whether there is jam in the nozzle.

LENNS

Post by LENNS » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Extruder motor does not run while printing. Host choice only indicates Extruder 1 available but host command line says Extruder 0 is activated.
How can I change that?

Mark

Post by Mark » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:09 pm

LENNS, did you set the number of extruder on your host? see as pic below:
And your motor is not working ,did the motor wires are well contacted?
Or could the motor run without fliament? maybe it is too tight between fliament and the screw ,try to adjust the screw on the extruder to see if it works .
Attachments
extruder.png
extruder.png (32.32 KiB) Viewed 11567 times