Schematic for GT2560 Rev B?

failtrain

Schematic for GT2560 Rev B?

Post by failtrain » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:09 am

Hi,

Trying to get the PWM fan working on the MeCreator2 and probing with a multimeter it looks like it is all wired up so I think that the pin config in Marlin is incorrect. Is there some where I can get the schematic for the GT2560 Rev B (not the original GT2560).

Also after flashing the marlin firmware from the Geeetech Wiki for this board the LED strip also stopped working so that needs to be corrected too.

Thanks

William
Site Admin

Re: Schematic for GT2560 Rev B?

Post by William » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:19 pm

failtrain wrote:Hi,

Trying to get the PWM fan working on the MeCreator2 and probing with a multimeter it looks like it is all wired up so I think that the pin config in Marlin is incorrect. Is there some where I can get the schematic for the GT2560 Rev B (not the original GT2560).

Also after flashing the marlin firmware from the Geeetech Wiki for this board the LED strip also stopped working so that needs to be corrected too.

Thanks
Hi,
The PWM fan is controlled by the pin16 of the mainchip. When you turn on the fan, then the voltage between the pin3 and pin1 of the mosfet is 0V, and when off, it will be about 11-12V.
1.png
1.png (185.72 KiB) Viewed 15013 times
About the firmware for Mecreator2,try this one,here it is:
MeCreator2.zip
(284.34 KiB) Downloaded 707 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

failtrain

Post by failtrain » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:33 am

William Kwok wrote:

Thanks
Hi,
The PWM fan is controlled by the pin16 of the mainchip. When you turn on the fan, then the voltage between the pin3 and pin1 of the mosfet is 0V, and when off, it will be about 11-12V.
1.png
MeCreator2.zip
Does this apply to revB though as well? I ask because the image you post is to revA and configuring pin16 as the ppm fan pin does not seem to allow the fan to turn on or off, tested with a volt meter, scope and a physical fan.

This is why I asked if a schematic were available so that I could check the pins assignment in there for both the LED strip and the PWM fan and correct the pin assignments in the firmware.

Thanks

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:58 pm

failtrain wrote:
William Kwok wrote:

Thanks
Hi,
1.png
MeCreator2.zip
Does this apply to revB though as well? I ask because the image you post is to revA and configuring pin16 as the ppm fan pin does not seem to allow the fan to turn on or off, tested with a volt meter, scope and a physical fan.

This is why I asked if a schematic were available so that I could check the pins assignment in there for both the LED strip and the PWM fan and correct the pin assignments in the firmware.

Thanks
Sorry,i don't have a schematic of GT2560 Rev B.But i learn something about it from our engineer,pin16\pin17\pin18 are controlling the PWM fans,and he didn't tell me what the exact pin is.I'm sorry you have to try it one by one...
In addition,the pin which controls the LED is pin26.
Regards
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

failtrain

Post by failtrain » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:18 am

Pin 16 = LCD_PINS_D4
Pin 17 = LCD_PINS_ENABLE
Pin 18 = BEEPER

So none of the pins mentioned, if the firmware is correct, are the fan pins. To be honest, if Geeetech can't fix the firmware and we are unable to get a schematic to fix it ourselves then this printer is essentially not worth it. It is basically completely closed and unrepairable in my opinion. (or cannot be modified by owner)

In its current state, I could not recommend for someone to buy this printer and if this is the state of the firmware or resource availability for other Geeetech printers as well then the situation is looking rather bad.

:(

bernte_one

Post by bernte_one » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Hello, i need Rev. B Schematic.

I have shortings over my pullup resistor system for Heat Sensors.
measuring form sensors connecting pins onboard R4 and R58 give wrong values

from my old board i can measure direct from onboard connectiong pin of sensor to R4 and R58 4,7K Ohm

my actual board give from pin to R4 250 Ohm and from pin to R58 66 Ohm.

So i need schematic according to Rev A schemativ here in Forum but for REV B

bernte_one

Post by bernte_one » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:37 pm