GTM32 Pro VB "factory failed"

DarkSylver

GTM32 Pro VB "factory failed"

Post by DarkSylver » Sun May 06, 2018 8:12 am

In February I received an M201 that I bought online. I assembled it but it did not work. I contacted for the "warranty" and they told me that the motherboard had come with factory failures, that they should send a new one.

Since then, they stopped responding (they only do it to offer me to buy products that I can not use).

Honestly, I'm tired of waiting and I do not get any spare on my own. Do you have any idea what to do to them give me a solution or what replacement can I buy?

Admin

Re: GTM32 Pro VB "factory failed"

Post by Admin » Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 am

Sorry for the delay!
Which platform did you buy it from, please?

DarkSylver

Post by DarkSylver » Tue May 08, 2018 1:23 am

Hi.
I bought it on Ebay.

DarkSylver

Post by DarkSylver » Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 am

I'm still waiting. Something new?

GERONKIE

Post by GERONKIE » Sat May 19, 2018 10:55 pm

I bought a Geeetech prusa m201 from Bangoood and sorry to say but im deeply disappointed
The 2 in to one hot end wouldn't work from day one
The rods are bent
And fir some reason my board has burned
Im in a terrible situation now because i can't find any parts for this printer - i couldn't come right with the hotend and ended up putting a single aluminum block
On it and could print a few small items
Because of the rods that are bent i couldn't print anything bigger than 50mm
Then my mother board burned now i can't find another one - the closest i can find is the rostock 301 but the rostock is 12volt according to the information i got and the m201 is 24volt so now by the looks of things i won't be able to use ANY of the parts of the printer that i paid a hell of a lot of money for
Please can someone assist

Gingko
Site Admin

Post by Gingko » Mon May 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi, GERONKIE
You can contact the sales first, they will help you out

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Mon May 21, 2018 10:07 pm

[quote=GERONKIE post_id=84245 time=1526741725 user_id=65707]
I bought a Geeetech prusa m201 from Bangoood and sorry to say but im deeply disappointed
The 2 in to one hot end wouldn't work from day one
The rods are bent
And fir some reason my board has burned
Im in a terrible situation now because i can't find any parts for this printer - i couldn't come right with the hotend and ended up putting a single aluminum block
On it and could print a few small items
Because of the rods that are bent i couldn't print anything bigger than 50mm
Then my mother board burned now i can't find another one - the closest i can find is the rostock 301 but the rostock is 12volt according to the information i got and the m201 is 24volt so now by the looks of things i won't be able to use ANY of the parts of the printer that i paid a hell of a lot of money for
Please can someone assist
[/quote]

Read because it is worth it.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61181

These two printer models have the same controller board. This is a very efficient and versatile construction.

Only the firmware is different.

You can check it out. The current model of controller board in our printer (M201) is GTM32 Pro vB.
If you decide to purchase a used controller disc from a different printer model, you need to learn how to download firmware.
On the forum there is a very good guide on this subject.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60384
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60425

Report the problem to your dealer as Gingko advises. Believe me, he knows what he is telling.

Besides, I'm curious what kind of malfunction you've experienced on your controller board. What has gone wrong.

DarkSylver

Post by DarkSylver » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi.
Finally I received the board that I bought in AliExpress (GTM32 Pro VB). Connect it to upload the Firmware and do not recognize it. I tried all the indications on the site, there was no way, he does not recognize...

Review a publication of an administrator called "control board troubleshooting"...
- PSU ok: he input and output voltages are correct.
- Board power ok: same as PSU Output.
- Fuse ok: exactly the same voltage on both sides of them.
- Power for meanchip: 5v led on, 3.3v led is turned off.

With this I deduce that the problem is the power of the chip (3.3v). New Board, also failed!

Does anyone have an idea how to solve it? A new board is not an option for the customs regime of my country (I bought this board in May 2018 and it was delivered to me in the country in January 2019!)

I need directions to repair it. Almost a year ago I have the printer and still can not turn it on.

Thank you!

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:44 am

Hello.
:mrgreen:

We are happy to help you solve this problem.

Tell me if you have read the subforum for our printer model.
Do you have a multimeter for electrical measurements :?:
Photos showing your assembly will also be useful.
;)
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

DarkSylver

Post by DarkSylver » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:52 am

Hi _kaktus_
Yes, I have already read the subforum of the model, in the last days it was the last time, the first was in 2017 ... You even answered me in some other message.

I have a multimeter for electrical measurements. It is not the best, but it is functional.

Is it necessary to upload photos again? If they serve you, I'll do it, just tell me what you need. But I've already done it, I've sent them along with videos to Wendy Zhao, Rick Xu, Sunny Shen, Jennifer Lao, Tom Yuan, among others. And they never knew what the problem is and how to solve it. They only told me that the Board was "factory failed" and I had to buy a new one. The new one arrived and with another problem...

Tell me what photos you need and you will send.

Regards