Geeetech Pi3 Pro A & 3DTouch Sensor

Boycer

Geeetech Pi3 Pro A & 3DTouch Sensor

Post by Boycer » Tue May 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Hi,
I have a PI3 Pro A with the latest GT2560 Rev A+ board and I have purchased the Geeetech 3DTouch sensor. I have followed all the instructions and have the 3DTouch installed and responding to M280 P0 S10 (S90) but I can not get it to work with G28 G29 commands.
The printer will home X&Y but will not move to safe home before attempting to home Z. If I do a manual home of Z using the 3DTouch sensor it will sometimes work and sometimes error (red LED flashes on Sensor) plus the pin is not always deployed (down before attempting to home). I tried various version of the software, all with similar results. Also spent many, many hours searching forums and the web for potential solutions, all to no avail!
Has anyone actually got the 3DTouch sensor working on the PI3 Pro A and if yes is a copy of the firmware possible?
Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Boycer

William
Site Admin

Re: Geeetech Pi3 Pro A & 3DTouch Sensor

Post by William » Wed May 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Boycer wrote:Hi,
I have a PI3 Pro A with the latest GT2560 Rev A+ board and I have purchased the Geeetech 3DTouch sensor. I have followed all the instructions and have the 3DTouch installed and responding to M280 P0 S10 (S90) but I can not get it to work with G28 G29 commands.
The printer will home X&Y but will not move to safe home before attempting to home Z. If I do a manual home of Z using the 3DTouch sensor it will sometimes work and sometimes error (red LED flashes on Sensor) plus the pin is not always deployed (down before attempting to home). I tried various version of the software, all with similar results. Also spent many, many hours searching forums and the web for potential solutions, all to no avail!
Has anyone actually got the 3DTouch sensor working on the PI3 Pro A and if yes is a copy of the firmware possible?
Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Boycer
Hi,could you take a video showing the detail?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!