Deformed model

DamienNZ

Deformed model

Post by DamienNZ » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Hello,

Just recieved my A30 Pro. A small and simple model turns out perfectly fine, however a bigger one was heavily deformed during printing:
2f5682d3-f901-49ac-bf0a-9944dfbfa293.png
2f5682d3-f901-49ac-bf0a-9944dfbfa293.png (22.49 KiB) Viewed 12110 times
c84ee234-8e02-4edf-b2ab-9bc005bb3330.png
c84ee234-8e02-4edf-b2ab-9bc005bb3330.png (201.22 KiB) Viewed 12110 times
How can I fix this?

William
Site Admin

Re: Deformed model

Post by William » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:55 pm

After listening to your description, I have provided you with several possible problems and solutions
1. The moving speed of the print head is too fast
If the printing speed or idling speed exceeds the speed that the stepper motor can handle, misalignment will occur. The idling speed can be lowered, and the acceleration should be lowered if necessary.
2. Mechanical or electronic reasons
If the above does not solve your problem, then you need to check the mechanical and electronic aspects. Most machines use belt transmission. As time goes by, the belt may elongate and become loose, which will cause the belt to change from Long slippage on the pulley. The solution is also relatively simple. Generally, there is a mechanism to adjust the belt tension on the belt drive mechanism, and it can be solved by adjusting the belt tighter. But it should be noted that if the adjustment is too tight, it will form a huge resistance between the shaft and the bearing or may not be able to rotate. Therefore, the degree of tightness needs to be moderate.
Another mechanical problem is the machine screw (top wire). This small screw is used to fix the pulley on the shaft of the stepper motor, allowing the pulley to rotate with the motor shaft, but if the screw is loose, shaft rotation will occur. , The situation of non-rotating. This situation will also cause the problem of layer shift.
The electronic aspect causes this problem, it is possible that the power supply current of the stepper motor is insufficient, causing the stepper motor to not have enough power to overcome the resistance. It is also possible that the stepper motor driver chip is overheated, causing the stepper motor to stop rotating before the chip cools down. There are many other points in electronics.
It is still necessary to check the phenomenon of misalignment caused by the external possibility, such as improper placement of consumables, pulling or entanglement of consumables to a fixed object, which will cause misalignment.
Hope my suggestion can solve your problem.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

cjpullen

Re: Deformed model

Post by cjpullen » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:52 am

Have you managed to fix this problem I'm having the same issue.