A20M Printer issue

RDaniels

A20M Printer issue

Post by RDaniels » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:30 am

Good evening all,

I have just acquired an A20M Printer. I currently have a MakerBot printer so I am ok with the software side of things.
Anyway, I was trying to instal a fan and now for some reason the printer when I turn the power on, The power supply powers up. a red light on the board comes on, But nothing else powers up.

When I disconnect the power and manually move the arms. The energy generated, Powers up the LCD, Fan under the motherboard etc.
I believe that I have blown the 10amp fuse on the motherboard. (There were some charing around there. So I will be replacing that asap.)

The main reason I posted is that when my printer was working, I noticed that the pneumatic plugs on top of my extruders are missing. (The section where you feed your filament into the extruder) I was wondering if anyone knows what is the size that I need, as the ones that I have spare for my other printer are either too small or too large diameters.

Thank you all in advance.

Regards

Rob :)

RDaniels

Re: A20M Printer issue

Post by RDaniels » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:36 am

Hey folks,

Just an update. It turns out that it was just a fuse that I blew. So that is a good start.
As for the hot-end. I still haven't found what size pneumatic screw plug I need I have drawn a circle on the attached image to help.
Example.jpg
Example.jpg (103.06 KiB) Viewed 3447 times
Kind regards

Rob D