Initial Settings

S Burn

Initial Settings

Post by S Burn » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:39 am

So...I finally got it together...had to wait for a missing part but they sent one out...thank you...
My problem is I can not read the pictures of the print settings I have to change...The picture is blurry and I cant tell what the numbers are....I can see it sayes go to printer settings and says to change to match the numbers but I can't read the numbers....anyone have a better picture of the settings?

I'm trying to get a good print using a Prusa I3 Pro x...ABS 1.75mm fil... .3mm nozzle....what numbers should I change?
Do I use the Geetch .3mm settings in slicer then?
When I click to connect do I select the I3 or I3A?

It is printing now...but not very good looking prints

Thanks

Admin

Re: Initial Settings

Post by Admin » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 pm

S Burn wrote:So...I finally got it together...had to wait for a missing part but they sent one out...thank you...
My problem is I can not read the pictures of the print settings I have to change...The picture is blurry and I cant tell what the numbers are....I can see it sayes go to printer settings and says to change to match the numbers but I can't read the numbers....anyone have a better picture of the settings?

I'm trying to get a good print using a Prusa I3 Pro x...ABS 1.75mm fil... .3mm nozzle....what numbers should I change?
Do I use the Geetch .3mm settings in slicer then?
When I click to connect do I select the I3 or I3A?

It is printing now...but not very good looking prints

Thanks
hi,here is the slice configration.you can refer to it.but please not copy it fully.
Attachments
ABS_single.zip
(1.39 KiB) Downloaded 650 times

S Burn

Re: Initial Settings

Post by S Burn » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Thank you...but how do I know what to copy and what not to?